Thursday 5 March 2015

The Most WTF Weapons in Games

Of late I have been playing alot of Skyrim and I came across a Weapon that left me like "What?" and so I decide to share with you guys a list of some weapons That left us speechless.

The Rules for this one is that no Mods only weapons that are in put in the game by the producers.
Also one weapon per Franchise because otherwise this would be a list of weapons from Saints row

1.Wabbajack-Elder Scroll V:Skyrim
This has to be my all time favourite weapon from skyrim because although visually it has nothing to offer it does pack a very funny punch.


Gotten from Sheogorath the Daedric Prince of Madness this weapon does need some hustle to get it literally not figuratively requires you to go into the mind of  Pelagius and fight of his inner demons in Puzzle like games while Sheogorath watches your only weapon being The Wabbajack.The Crazy comes in that the wabbajack casts any random spell it want from turning you enemy into a crab, sweet roll,bread,invisible or spawning a Dremora to fight for either of you Healing your enemy and a barrage of random destruction spells to mention just a few.

The best part of the wabbajack is the Madwoman.Through out the quest its obvious the whole misson is an Alice in Wonderland Easter egg since you find  Sheogorath looking like the mad hatter having a tea party in the middle of nowhere so when the madwoman started following me everywhere in skyrim shouting Wabbajack Wabbajack and demanding you use it on her I almost cried when it turned her into a White rabbit.So if you want to Test out the Wabbajack it can be found in the Quest The Mind of Madness  or through the console command coc qasmoke

2.Penetrator-Saints Row
I had a really "hard" time choosing which weapon was the Wackiest in saints row and i had narrowed it down to the penetrator and the Dubstep gun but at the end of the day i had to go for the one I had to look up with safe search on.


let me make it clear i feel dirty even talking about this one.People have always said the dildo was originally from Grand Theft auto and personally thats where i first saw it but i didnt even notice what it was being a child but Saints Row took it a step further with every detail being taken into account even the veins and...no this is too much for me. Its a giant dildo and thats all i have to say about that.

3.Cosplayers-Dead Rising 
Dead rising is that type of game i just came to accept it with all it weirdness its the type of game i was sure would never give me anything that would surprise me anymore and not gonna lie it was a really good game.That was until I played Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 

This time round the game gave more character options in the form of costumes.unfortunately,some of this included female costumes for males so we  had the chance to see some crazy stuff.


4. Cluckshot:Gears of War 3

Gears of war has a lot of chicken related Easter eggs but this one has a twist to it.It involves you starting the game at its hardest setting  and letting the first few ammo crates to drop down into nothing Eventually,a Flying-chicken-robot-Ammo crate-Thing? Trust me you'll know it when it shows up, the first time it shows up and leaves without helping.Play on a bit and you’ll be out gunned but the chicken-thingy?(trust me this isn’t the weirdest part yet) and drop you a gun that shoots chickens  dubbed the Cluckshot. Very big and effective the cluckshot makes easy work of the locust and rest off the game egg-citing.

5.Happy bubble Blaster-Just Cause

With Just cause 3 around the corner I went back to this game filled with high action skydiving and stunts.its locaton is a desert-themed tower in the middle of a collection of blooming trees at X:4245 m; Y:25980 m. The trees around it are pink. Those same trees can also be seen in the Agency mission Into the Den. If the top of the tower is destroyed, the table that the gun was sitting on will float in the air. You can get it more than one time. 

 when I got to this point I bet the person who had told me was a troll and this gun was probably like the cricket from M.I.B so I stepped outside to shoot it but…it Really is just a bubble gun.

6.Mr.Toots-Red Faction:Armsgeddon

 Mr toots is a weapon that can be obtained in Red faction either by finishing the game once or through a little Easter egg earlier on in the game.Mr.Toots however is actually a small unicorn who shoots rainbow like lasers from his butt and from the expression on his face we don’t bet he likes it.

A very effectevice weapon nonetheless  he uses ammo from the laser so if you buy infinite ammo for it you can get him and see his pained expression as much a you want to.

7.Mokap-Mortal Kombat

This Motion capture guy with a vast array of martial arts skill is a perfect example of wrong place at the wrong time so says his bio card in Mortal Kombat bio cards the game leaves out the part of how a simple bystanders developed physic powers from his motion capture enough to even defeat blaze I mean 0_o


However those were my 7 that made me surprised the most in games why don’t you  tell me yours in the comments





No comments:

Post a Comment